- Read an write decimals in words, numbers. and expanded form.
- Compare decimals.
- Round decimals.
- Plot points on a coordinate grid.
- Use a coordinate grid to answer questions and solve problems.
- Shade grids to add and subtract decimals.
- Use algorithms to add and subtract decimals.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Our Unit 4 math test will be on Wednesday. The following skills will be assessed:
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
On the Wednesday before break, we celebrated reaching our goal and filling our fish bowl with PBIS chips. We had a free 45 minutes in which we could do crafts, use technology, or just chat with our friends. My son, Eli who is a Freshman at St. Michael's College, came in and spent the hour with us. He was able to take a few kids down to the gym for a little while to shoot some hoops. It was a fun way to celebrate all the kind and positive behavior that has been going on in the classroom.