This Friday students will take the Unit 1 summative math assessment. The test will cover the topics listed below. The students have been working hard since the beginning of the year and are ready to show all they've learned!
1. Evaluate expressions with grouping symbols.
2. Write expressions to model situations.
3. Find the area of a rectangle with one fractional side length.J1
4. Identify objects with volume.J1
5. Use cubes to find volume.1
6. Use formulas to find volume.1
7. Find the volume of a figure made of rectangular prisms.